<$BlogRSDURL$>

Truth. Justice. Minesweeper.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I presented Plan A to Greyghost today. Mostly as a formality; I knew there was no way he'd go for it.

"Here's my idea," I said to Greyghost. "Call up Miss Calhoun and ask for an appointment with her. Someplace normal; nowhere that'd be scary or intimidating. When you meet her, tell her you'd rather she didn't find out your identity, and give her some intelligent reasons why."

"And if she refuses to cooperate, she'll now have the advantage of having heard my voice."

"And telling me to take care of it isn't risky?"

"It's unwise."

"You're not dealing with supervillains here. You're dealing with a normal law-abiding human being with a job. This is the way to do it. If it doesn't work, we'll try something else. But you should do this first."

Pause.

"Good, then."

I couldn't believe it.

"Really? You'll try it?"

"Mm," he said, and stalked off.

I don't understand the guy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?