<$BlogRSDURL$>

Truth. Justice. Minesweeper.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Disaster, disaster, disaster. Claudia Calhoun's body was found in a dumpster way downtown this morning.

Greyghost and I started circling each other like sharks when we heard.

"Do you--"

"Don't ask me anything you wouldn't like me asking you."

"Mm."

Of course I don't know a damn thing about it. I hadn't gotten as far as making any kind of contact with Calhoun yet. But that's not the point. The point is he shouldn't be asking me, because he's got that lie-detector thing going. And he shouldn't need to use that on me. If I knew anything useful, I'd tell him, and he knows that, or should.

On the other hand, I'm not convinced he knows nothing about it. I know he's not a murderer, and I know he wouldn't have her rubbed out, or let anyone else do it. But I think he might know something about something.

But if her death has something to do with her trying to find out Greyghost's identity... what does that mean?
Comments:
!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?