<$BlogRSDURL$>

Truth. Justice. Minesweeper.

Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm in a rotten mood today, which means that baseball season must just have ended. As always, the Pioneers are on their way to the golf course, and the Emperors are in the playoffs. The entire population of the city was at their most obnoxious last year when the Emps won their third straight Series and I just can't take it any more. I hope Minnesota cleans their clocks.

Also as always, I don't have anyone to watch the games with. Ron couldn't care less about sports and Cassie is--of all things--a basketball fan. A college basketball fan. So I'm holing up here in the office with a TV set, a case of pop and a cubic ton of pretzels, and nobody had better come near me until some team from a different time zone has won eleven games.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?