<$BlogRSDURL$>

Truth. Justice. Minesweeper.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Well, that was weird.

It’s going to be a pain typing this; there’s sap or honey or something all over the damn PDA-mabob. I feel like I’ve been sleeping for a month.

Princess Moon-Sabrique and I were riding along, on the way to the dragon’s cave--well, a cave, anyway--when I saw her sway and topple off her horse into the grass. She was asleep. I went to see if she was okay, and then I fell asleep.

I came to a few minutes ago. Her Highness is still asleep. We’re in a kind of grassy pit, about ten feet deep. There are butterflies all over. My watch and PDA and keys were hanging from a bush. Where’s Perseid? She was doing air recon when we fell asleep.

I don’t know what’s going on but I’m getting fed up trying to post this. It’s all screwed up with sticky stuff. I’m going to try to get us out of here and see what’s going on.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?